Sunday, April 5, 2009

You know what is wrong in this picture? No, is not the obvious Harper absence. No, what is wrong with this picture is that this "people" are the world leaders. Just one look at them and your stomach turns, and you know why we are in this mess. Who do we have:
"Anarchist Cross dresser" Sarkozy
"The one that married into the job" DE Kirchner
"I am a Communist, no sorry a capitalist" De Silva
"I secretly miss Mussolini" Berlusconi
"I get on on beating women" King Abdullah
"I can not handle North Korea" Lee Myung-bak
"I am going to be the richest of them all, once this gig is done" Calderón
"I am a taking a dump" Harper
"I get on on jailing people" Hu Jintao
"Putin knows this scares me and still makes me come" Dimitri
"What did I do wrong to deserve this" Brown
"Stupid Men" Angela Merkel "
I am the smartest, or at least the most likely to get laid tonight" Obama
And some other ones, who are not important, evil, charismatic or relevant enough to mention.
People who are just that, people. Who make too many mistake and are too scare to do the right, toughed things, that the world needs, in order to make it work, because they are all too busy being scared of not getting re-elected. I wonder when we will elect our candidates based on their abilities as humans and as intelligent people, instead of electing based on who runs the best campaign. I wonder when would we, the people, stop being scared of this common humans, and just take a stand for what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment